Wednesday, September 12, 2012

and yet, Another garden!


Cucumber

Adopt a Lot at 11th Avenue

Monclova Health Coach went to visit,  yet, another garden... I was impressed that this was all done under the last year.   
The person who started this garden, was enthused and thrilled to be able to share a cucumber, basil, and tomatoes.  When she gave me the cucumber, I said, I'm going to make a raw dish.  Everyone asked, like what do you mean by a raw dish... I said, I'm going to take a picture of it and share it.  The raw food movement has been around for a long time, I learned about it after becoming a vegan over seven years ago.  I love eating cooked food but there is something about raw food that makes me feel excited and happy, that energizes me and gives me new ideas and creations!  Who wants to be able to learn how to create food that is SUPER simple to eat, and make, and doesn't had inches to your waist, but adds health and vitality to your bones and muscles?   Take a walk with me on Saturday, September 15th, visit my events page at Monclova Health Coach, www.facebook.com/monclovahealth and send me a message for more details. 
 

Vegan Raw dish, Cucumber Pasta with Pesto



No comments:

Post a Comment